Top Financial Company, Local Bank
Database, Oracle PL/SQL, Unix, SDLC
Scheduler (control-m), Websphere
Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking Database Developers to support their technology team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To perform system analysis functions
- develop and maintain systems according to standard of the department
• To conduct ad-hoc data analysis
• To support Risk Data reporting and analysis
• To prepare and update documentation for systems.
• To assist in the evaluation of software and hardware products.
• To work with Operations staff to ensure the quality and availability of production application systems
• To plan and monitor the work of Senior Analyst Programmer, Analyst/Programmer and Programmer
• To perform any other duties as directed by supervisor
• University graduate in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Preferable over 6 years’ experience in system development with knowledge in System Development Life Cycle Methodology:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in system analysis;
• Experience in banking business and operation;
• Exposure in Risk Management;
• Exposure in Data Warehousing and Data Management projects will be an added advantage;
• Hands on experience in Java, Unix script and PL/SQL Programming is a must