IT Project Manager (Infrastructure & Cloud Projects or IT Governance, Financial, Up to 55K)
We are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to lead Infrastructure & Cloud Projects, with focus on financial projects. The role is full-time, on-site, located in Kowloon. The candidate will be responsible for managing multiple projects with diverse stakeholders and a talented team, maintaining high-level standard on IT service management and promoting continuous improvement. Design, develop and implement IT governance related policies, processes and guideline to maintain a proactive conformance and oversight program.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
· 5+ years of Project Management experience with a focus on IT Infrastructure, Cloud and IT Management or IT governance, risk and compliance
· Extensive experience in System recovery and resilience planning with Sound knowledge in technology risk management and compliance with regulations.
· Solid experience in software development, project planning & management
· Sound knowledge on policy and procedure writing.
· Experience in Operational Resilience framework development is definitely an advantage.
· Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and team members across functions and geographies.
· Ability to manage changing priorities, reprioritize tasks, and manage stakeholder expectations.
· Experience in managing budgets, risk analysis, and problem-solving.
· Candidate with Infrastructure & IT Management experience will also be considered