Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking IT Governance Manager in their technology team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Lead the preparation work in IT projects initial stage, including technical feasibility study, detailed evaluation, and assisting business users in project justification and prioritization.
· Plan IT related projects in scope, schedule, cost, resources, security, quality, and communication according to the objectives.
· Monitor and control IT project executions, and resolve the constraints in scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality, security and risk.
· Identify, assess, prioritize and resolve technical issues in the project with considerations of project progress, quality, and risk.
· Enforce the system implementation following the system development standards, architecture directives, and security controls.
· Collaborate closely with stakeholders to ensure project scope, schedule, cost and progress are as planned and align with project objectives.
· Assist relevant IT teams in planning the resources and schedule, and resolving the related constraints.
· Manage all project related budgets and costs (both internal and external)
· Manage vendors to ensure project delivery is as planned
· Maintain training materials and conduct user training
· Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity
· Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work
· To perform any other duties as directed by supervisor
· University graduate in Computer Science or equivalent
· Minimum 7 years of experience in IT project management and application development, of which at least 2 years of work experience as a project manager and 3 years of work experience as a systems analyst
· Solid experience in Systems Development Life Cycle (Waterfall) and project management methodology and with end-to-end project delivery is a must
· Proven track record in vendor management for IT project
· Familiar with IT process improvement and policies and procedures development
· Knowledge in CMMI, Jira and Confluence is a plus
· Able to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, while working independently to organize workload, set priorities, and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to express complex ideas in simple terminology appropriate for the audience
· Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese), with proficiency in Putonghua is a plus.
5 days work