Responsible for selling IT Outsourcing and Professional Services to customers in an assigned geographic territory or industry. Leads the IT services pursuit, by focusing on new business or up-selling within the account. Requires a solid understanding of the Solutions and Services portfolio and the Service Deal Pursuit process allowing them to evaluate the customer business case and develop a compelling sales message substantiating the services value proposition. Works with all levels of the account and may manage a very large pursuit team. Works on deals that are typically very large and require complex consultative customer proposals, and tailoring strategy and solutions to meet the needs of the customer. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
· Work closely with the pursuit team and account team to understand the scope of the local engagement and contract in order to provide requisite analysis and information to the pursuit and account team.
· Once the deal is signed, work closely with the transition manager to ensure the right metrics are developed and implemented in each region affected.
· Manage the end to end contracting process post signature including support to contract integration, change management, governance activities.
· Leads deal teams and represents the company to the customer for outsourcing deals up to $10m TCV.
· Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution for the deal. Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be properly delivered.
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically 3 years in complex IT service business environment.
· University degree or Bachelor's degree preferable
· Demonstrate knowledge of corporate organization and policies.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Moderate level of vertical industry knowledge in one of the key industry IT domains.
· Moderate vertical solution expertise.
· Moderate customer knowledge.
· Familiarity with project management methodologies.
· Moderate level of consultative approach, pursuit and/or delivery teams.
· Medium to high level of consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills.
· In depth understanding and knowledge of Management of Change issues.
· Business and customer oriented team player with ability to form alliances across boundaries.
· Proven project management skills and leadership capabilities.
· Strong influencing and communication skills at a Senior level. Must be fluent in English.
· Ability to cope with very high peak workloads, extensive travel and periods away from home, short deadlines and significant pressure.